Saturday, August 23, 2014

Back To Normal

 Hello my fellow humans, haha*. Well, I'm back to college on Monday which is a bummer since that same day is my birthday, and here I am trying my best to find time for writing and dressing up again. 
Would this blog be anymore interesting if I admit my boring commitment for an obsession over high-waisted shorts? Or maybe not? I know you're with  me on this one!

 Don't even get me started with flannels, specifically the ones you steal from your boyfriend? But can we talk about how good the quality of this flannel is?  not to mention that it's from Giordano! 
That's whatsup. I'm turning 22 soon! I'm so excited - NOT.  Let's test how well I procrastinate this time, AGAIN. Talk to you soon! Have a great week lovelies!

 

  

 Top and bottom: FOREVER21
Flannel: Giordano
Boots: Dr Martens

More of me
 

Lookbook:




Instagram:

loveeliana



Twitter:

Sillyhead22


2 comments: