Saturday, June 29, 2013

Set me free.



Hey guys! I know I know, my profile is kinda boring. I haven't had enough time to edit my full profile but oh well, I'm working on my procrastination. Another Friday Fashion Series and this Friday, I was feeling a little cheerful, so let's get this started :)

This Friday was fuhreaking hot. No joke, BUT it was perfect for wearing a very comfortable dress! Color, I woke up and thought, I'm wearing bright today - and so I did :) Let's get this down and go from head to toe!

This dress is from H&M, I found it in my closet and went crazy over the color, it does look a little more greenish but trust me it was a turquoise, I had to go through millions of belts, just to get the look perfectly pieced, and tried the brown one last before I even give my day up and cancel this FFS but oh well, expect the unexpected.
              
 

 So with the belt, I just put on some ballet shoes that my mom got me from Singapore, if you wanna go with a comfortable look,you gotta strut comfortably ain't it? C: 

          



And to complete the entire look, I simply wore a bangle, a classic watch, and a turquoise earring! The purse I am wearing is a purse my mom gave me. Lastly is my favorite sunnies for the moment, that I got from F21, honestly it was super duper cheap too, not bad for a 50HKD sunnies. That's all for this Friday :) Hope you had a great one <3 See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment