Sunday, July 7, 2013

Neon Inside

Well, it's Monday already - at least from where I live in and I'm supposed to be posting my series last Friday, but I've been so busy. I went to HK last Saturday and yesterday was my sister's graduation day. So I really didn't have any time at all to do this. Haha. Oh well let's just get this done, 'cause men I've been waiting. 
So this Friday I had nowhere to go except I have to work, and to make my life easier with my uniform necessity which are the shoes and the jeans - I thought, I needed a little daring to wear, ting! My neon peplum.

And yes, I actually said daring and I meant something I didn't really feel comfortable wearing way back when - NEON. I thought wearing I neon color would actually NOT compliment my naturally dark skin, and whaddaya know, I actually sat under the sun to be able to bring this top on.  Oh well, I guess people face their fears regardless and yea it worked.


And for my riped jeans, I got this a a local store that I can't even remember. It's forever ago when I got this and I rarely used this until my new job required me to wear blue jeans which was great for my aging blue jeans trapped in time. 


Okay, So as for my sneakers, purse and accessories - it was all about pairing my studded obsession. My accessories were from the usual F21 which were almost the same as my first blog post. My gorgeous sneakers were bought online on a local store and the purse - don't ask, in short I do keep my things pretty well and handle it for quite a long time. Sometimes too long I can't even remember anymore.
So that's it for my super late blog post haha! Have a great and awesome week fellas! Talk to you next friday! 

Check me out on:

Lookbook:
lookbook.nu/loveeliana

Instagram:
loveeliana

Twitter:
Sillyhead22







No comments:

Post a Comment