Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wild Class.



 Well I guess, I should change my series into a NON FRIDAY outfit posts. Yup, I plead guilty for being late again. Ha! But it's not that I'm such a big mademoiselle in this big world of bloggers or not even the closest I could get in the fashion industry, although and despite those undeniable facts - I am aspired. So whether fate allows it or not, I will still go ahead (even if I'm a very PUNCTUAL human) haha. Enough with the rambling already Eliana, just start!  



 I thought of getting off my comfort zone this time. In considering my fashion limits I usually go for something that is comfortable. I would say that only once in a blue moon would you see me wearing pants on summer time in a casual basis, I do have pair of shorts, skirts, short dresses or long dresses even filling up my closet no matter how the weather is. I dunno, but maybe I do feel at ease in it especially on my lazy days with anything but not pants. Well, I guess I decided to wear one last Thursday!
I am also pleading guilty, that aside from me posting later than when I'm supposed to - I'm addicted to cheetah print, and neon colors. (You are going to see those a lot believe me!)




Oh well, above picture was a closer look for accessories that I got from Chapel last time I went to HK, I don't know if you can tell, but those goodies are so bright neon in a clearer view and I have been deceived and pulled them outta their hooks, cos damn I want it. All of it. 

And last but not the cutest least. I love these, got them few weeks ago not sure when but they are LOVE. I can't even explain but the blue color of these sure is amazing exactly like the first couple of photos! Yes darlings, that is all for this post! I hope I could come up with a more awesome ideas soon :) But yea, to wherever you are have an amazing week!

Check me out on:
Lookbook:
lookbook.nu/loveeliana
Instagram:
loveeliana
Twitter:
Sillyhead22

No comments:

Post a Comment